Sunday, June 4, 2017

Newest Adventures In The Blogosphere

HELLO FAITHFUL FANS, FANTASTIC FOLLOWERS

This is the newest website I've discovered!  Just like Tumblr, or my Facebook pages, this is a free service that allows me to share valuable information with those of you that are ready to better your financial situation through affiliate marketing. 

As with all the posts/pages I've published on https://the-99-per-cent.com I will continue to publish awesome, helpful, and life changing information to teach, inspire,  and motivate you.

Only on this blog I'm going to mix it up a little. I won't just publish repeat information that I have on my other site. We'll actually talk about lots of topics. ..including optional ways to make money,  current events, and great affiliate programs. 

I am really excited to get started on Blogger! 

I've already noticed that this gets more attention than my website. I've had my site online for 3 months and this post for less than 24 hours and this got more views in less than 24 hours than my site did last week.

I don't really know what to make of that...but I am not going to give up on my site. Far too much work has gone into it. 





JUST PLAYING AROUND WITH THE  FEATURES

Using Blogger is just like WordPress or Weebly. You can change fonts, add links, photos, and video. This is a really cool little app just like my WordPress app or my Curate app. Curate allows me to type emails on the go from my phone and my WordPress app does the same thing. Gives me all the admin features that I have on my laptop or desktop right in the palm of my hand.

If you have not tried this out...and are an avid blogger really give it a shot. All the analytics are built right into the app so there is no need to create a property in your Google analytics or whatever tracking you use. Same goes for the WordPress and Curate apps all your analytics are built right into the app so you can see how many comments, time on pages, click through rates all that good stuff. And it is all free!

No comments:

Post a Comment